The EQUAL4EUROPE consortium is pleased to host, during its Final Conference, a poster session dedicated to other gender equality projects sharing its main aim and goals. Gender equality projects are invited to present posters focused on gender equality standards in research institutions, as well as on best practices related to setting-up and implementing Gender Equality Plans for the promotion of a sustainable cultural and institutional change in research institutions. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Solutions for removing barriers to the recruitment, retention, and career progression of female researchers, for addressing gender imbalances in decision making processes and for integrating the gender dimension in research and innovation content.
- Strategies for engaging stakeholders and tackling resistances/obstacles related to the implementation of Gender Equality Plans or to other gender-sensitive activities in higher research institutions.
- Best practices and tools for an effective integration of gender equality in teaching and research.
- Examples of gender-sensitive mentoring programs working as a leverage to promote institutional transformation and to enhance gender equality in the whole institution
- Integration of gender equality in the framework of university social responsibility
- Data collections showing progresses made and pending/new issues for the establishment of an actual equality between women and men in European research institutions.
Posters should be vertically orientated; the maximum size is A0 format (84,1 x 118,9 cm). They will be accepted in the form of single or multiple related sheets (not in a digital format). Posters will be available to public, in the conference area, for the whole duration of the event, while on 9th of November, each project should realize a brief presentation of its poster.
Proposals for posters should be sent to the email address email@example.com no later than 30th October 2023